OSOP combines international expertise from Colombia, Cuba, Germany, Panama, Russia and the United States of America. The office in Panama is fluent in English, German and Spanish.
What we do
OSOP develops, installs and supports instrumentation and software for early warning civil defense systems. Our goal is to bring to bear on the market innovative solutions to the real-world problems posed by natural disasters. OSOP’s vertically integrated solutions and turn-key data acquisition and processing systems are being installed world-wide.
What we offer
- Vertically integrated and turn-key solutions for earthquake, tsunami and volcano monitoring
- Assistance to seismic networks, observatories and tsunami warning centers
- Installation of seismic monitoring software such as Earlybird, Earthworm, Seisan and SeisComP
- Professional training, consulting on geophysical monitoring software packages and equipment
- Remote and on-site technical support and maintenance of seismic data centers
- Development, production, distribution and installation of geophysical instrumentation
- Expertise in LAN, WAN, Internet and Satellite communication systems
- Software development
- Hazard studies and risk assessment
- We distribute products from many leading geophysical companies
OSOP’s primary computing and communications facilities, electronics laboratory and mechanical shop are located in Volcan, Panama (see Latin American Headquarters). Our servers are strategically located internationally in the United States, Europe and Asia. We also have locations in the United States of America and access to the anywhere in the world via our international shipping partners. Contact Us