Do you have a technical support question or would you like to open a technical support account? Email our technical staff at [email protected]. OSOP offers hourly technical support contracts. Our most popular contracts are for 80 hours, valid for 2 or more years.
Why technical support? Get a problem solved quickly or an answer to a difficult hardware/ software question when you need it the most.
OSOP offers technical support in:
- Poles and Zeros
- Instrument Calibration
- Station Quality Assessment
- Choosing the right instrumentation for the job at hand
- Python and bash scripting- AUTOMATE your life!
- numpy, obspy, scipy
- SeisComP [Developed by GFZ/ Gempa] and SeisComP Pro [A Gempa product distributed by OSOP]
- ShakeMap/ Cast [Developed by USGS]
- Seisan [Developed by UiB]
- Earthworm (including Swarm, WaveMon and Winston) [Developed by USGS]
- Tsunami Modelling Software (TOAST) [A Gempa product distributed by OSOP]
- Earlybird [Developed by WCATWC-NOAA]
- ArcGIS [Developed by ESRI]
- CRISIS97 [Developed by UNAM]
- PDCC [Developed by IRIS]
- PQLX [Developed by Boaz Consultancy]
- rdseed [Developed by IRIS]
And much, much more.