Your Kinemetrics K2 or Etna can now speak SeisComP (SeedLink) or Earthworm (Tracebuf2)
We have developed a way to convert your K2/Etna into a SeedLink server. We do this by attaching a small box the size of a 16 ounce beer can to your K2 or Etna serial port.
- SeisComP (SeedLink/ MiniSEED) compatible
- Earthworm (Tracebuf2) compatible
- Event STA/LTA triggering and storage (Optional: ftp forwarding of events)
- Configure your K2/Etna from the command-line interface
- Tunnels to your home institution by busting through pesky firewalls
- NTP timing
- OS: Linux
- Timing: NTP
- Software included: Earthworm, SeedLink server, vtun
- Dimensions: 160x90x60 mm
- Accepts 9 – 15 Volts input
- All connectors included (Etna serial port connector, female RJ45 Ethernet connector and Anderson PowerPole power connectors)
Need a Quote?
Email us at [email protected]
Need more specs? Email us at [email protected].
Need another solution? Let us design it for you. Send your requirements to our technical team at [email protected].