Geophysical Company Looking for Electronic Engineers
Do you need a break from the grind of your daily life? Maybe you are tired of the gridlock and stagnant economies of the first world. Or sub-zero temperatures and rain. Perhaps you are just looking for work experience beyond your borders. Join OSOP’s team (http://www.osop.com.pa/about/join-the-team/) to escape from the norm, embrace a new culture and drive innovation. OSOP is looking for electronic engineers to help produce innovative new products in the earthquake, tsunami, flooding and volcano sectors. Bring your mountain bike, surf board or just your free-spirit to explore and experience Panama and neighboring Costa Rica. Come play with our new 3D printer and laser cutter. Come INVENT.
* Degree in electronic engineering with a strong background in math and physics (Googled your way to expertise? We do it too, every day. So do not hesitate to apply)
* Linux expertise required
* Willingness to relocate to Volcán, Panamá required
* Experience in linux-based embedded systems (C/C++) development and/or programming in C/C++ required
* Python a plus, but not required
* Experience in surface mounting components a plus, but not required
* PCB Design a plus, but not required
* AutoCAD, Solidworks a plus, but not required
* Written and spoken English required
* Spanish a plus, but not required
* Helicopter maintenance a plus, but not required
OSOP (http://www.osop.com.pa) develops, supports, installs, maintains and configures instrumentation and software for early warning civil defense systems to mitigate the effects of natural disasters. We focus on solutions where hardware and software are completely integrated. OSOP promotes a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
Take a tour of OSOP: http://www.osop.com.pa/tour/
Please send your CV and example code/ links to github/lab [email protected]