OSOP works closely with Doctor Charlotte Rowe of Foxtrotter Geophysical, Santa Fe, New Mexico to deliver high quality, timely seismic assessments and reports. As an instrument developer, OSOP has a deep understanding of instrumentation and the limitations for microseismic and other studies. Dr. Rowe has more than 30 years in seismology and geophysics, with most of that time devoted to research in earthquake location, seismic signal processing, event detection and classification and geophysical modeling.
OSOP and Foxtrotter Geophysical professionals offer consulting services in:
- Geothermal reservoirs (EGS monitoring, induced seismicity)
- Induced seismicity (geothermal, impoundment, dams, injection)
- City to country-wide disaster mitigation plans (Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes)
- Natural disaster rapid-response plans (Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes)
- Structural monitoring
- Seismic network design
- Seismic survey design and implementation
- Local, regional monitoring
- Security applications
Need a Quote?
Email us at [email protected]
Need a consultation? Contact our specialists at [email protected]
See also: Professional Training