Introducing an even better SeisComP package:
A commercial-grade alternative to Antelope is now available with better commercial support and wider distribution. Developed by Gempa with GFZ-approval and distributed by OSOP, SeisComP Pro meets the needs of seismic observatories and companies that require commercial grade software and support to ensure that their software never fails.
World-wide SeisComP installations (last updated March, 2014)
SeisComP Pro offers:
- HTML interfaces for all GUIs (scolv, the picker, scesv, scmv, scrttv, scqcv, scconfig, …)
- Dissemination Server for sending email, sms, fax, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp,…
- Web page similar to EQEVENTS tailored to your observatory
- QCLog web page similar to QCLog
- Local event detection and location: scanloc
- Automatic moment tensor/CMT module
- Interactive moment tensor module: Brochure; YouTube video
- SeedLink’s replacement: The Common Acquisition Protocol Server (CAPS)
- Real-time tsunami modelling software “TOAST“
- Real-time volcano monitoring software “Vortex“
- A lifetime with software upgrades and bug fixes valid for 2 years or an annual license where the software is always up-to-date
Upgrade your SeisComP today!
Email OSOP at [email protected].
- SeisComP Seismic Monitoring
- SeisComP Dissemination Server
- SeisComP Moment Tensor Module
- MIRAMAR Tsunami Detection System
- TOAST Tsunami Modelling
Use short-period sensors to densify your network and improve SeisComP locations:
Need a Quote?
Email us at [email protected]
Need more specs? Email us at [email protected].
- SeisComP: SeisComP Tricks: The Poor Man’s Focal Mechanism
- SeisComP: Short Period Sensors Improve SeisComP Performance (LARGE N!!!!)
- SeisComP: OSOP Granted SeisComP Commercial License
SeisComP was originally developed by Helmholtz-Centre Potsdam GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences. For more information see http://www.gfz-potsdam.de.